Relocation is often a hassle, with extensive planning needed to facilitate a smooth process. Sometimes, even the process of packing up items, and furniture can be a time-consuming process. Adding on top of it is the reinstatement clause, where the tenant (you) must restore the commercial or residential unit to its original state before handing over the keys. Dismantling of all partition walls, storage racks, glass works, and so on is also part of the reinstatement and restoration process which can be tedious. This also takes time away from focusing on more important matters, so it is always highly recommended to call in a professional to undertake it.
Here at Singapore Hackers, we provide dismantling services, along with reinstalling, in the scenario where you may have altered the location of originally placed fixtures, electrical wiring, and so on. Adding on, before dismantling can be conducted, precautionary measures must be taken to ensure the safety of those who are working on the project, and of course, the new tenants.
The deconstructed parts will either be repurposed, recycled, or disposed of. To meet deadlines, and to ensure that you can have a timely handover, the project will be meticulously planned, surveyed, and strategized.
Our dismantling services include:
- Thorough examination of the building or space that needs dismantling.
- Creating a detailed plan before starting the project.
- Usage of temporary support structures to avoid collapse and maximize safety.
- Setting up barricades around the premise and putting up signs to indicate ongoing projects
- Use of C.I. sheets, timber, or heavy-duty nets as a shield to prevent debris from flying into surrounding areas.
- Disassembling of all service connections such as telephone lines, and electric, water, and getting permits from respective authorities, if necessary, especially where public roads are concerned
- Setting up lighting equipment and warning signals for use if demolition is done at night
- Speedy removal of dismantled and unnecessary components and equipment to maximize working space
- Frequent checking of the stability of supporting structures
- Preparing and wearing proper safety gear and equipment.
Contact us for a free on-site quotation and let us help you achieve a smooth handover!